This release contains:
- Fixes for permission issues in the web interface
- Fix for database connection pool handling
- Fix for problems with the APL functions udrDecode and udrEncode
- Fix for loglevel handling
- nginx and Golang upgrades to remove vulnerabilities
- Fix for display issues in Aggregation Inspector
- Fix for broken link to Kubernetes Dashboard
- Fix for incorrect session count in Aggregation Inspector
- Fix for broken auto unlock functionality
Please check out the Release Information here for more details: Usage Engine 2.1.1 Release.
The release can be accessed from InfoZone: https://infozone.digitalroute.com/display/UEPED2/Release+Information.